Tuesday, September 09, 2008

ten hours

Ten Hours. That's how long it took to load the first 8 tonne load onto the truck. The boys have just left now for the first trip back to the farm. Chocablok full - my hubby is the king of packing (and also a bowerbird extraordinaire!).

Thank you so much Claudia for feeding us and encouraging me when it all got a bit tiring (really early on in the piece!).

**ring, ring, "Hello is that Revolve? Great, would you come and get lots of stuff? Excellent!"**

my knees are killing me.

M

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Cloud said...

Hi, thanks for coming by, I always loved the farm, my Aunt lived on one when we were kids I spent many a day there, thanks again.

10:59 am  
Blogger Chelles said...

Hi Madge,
Well done on the move - 10 hours...
hows the unpacking going? Bet Jack is loving it. Really miss you here.
Hope you, John & Jack are well.
Take Care
Michelle

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home