Monday, November 26, 2007

So Green

Finally got the backyard rotary hoed in preparation for an awesome garden (including vegies). This is my long suffering, hard working hubby. First he checked the pH level in the soil, then he limed it accordingly and here he's having his arms vibrated out of there sockets! Those rose bushes behind him are nearly 35 years old and they are the old variety - they have a beautiful strong scent, so lovely.
And this is the calendar swap I took part in. 13 of these pages - can you guess how many Stampinup products I used? And this is how green it is at the farm - that house in the distance, on top of the hill... that's our new house-to-be. Great big sun room and craft studio so it will be perfect for scrapbooking retreats for all my friends. Imagine scrapping with 360 degree views of the mountains. Anyone interested?

John and Jack and I went to the farm this weekend - New calves needed checking, 3 little bulls to mark - Murrumbateman to Yass to Gundagai still very dry but turn left at Gundagai and head for the mountains and it's lush. Yes LUSH and green. A sight for sore eyes after the terrible drought we've just endured (and some are still enduring).

will post more soon about the awesome Gluten Free and Allergy Show. Amazing.

M

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

The calendar pages look great!!! I like all the scallop work you did on them....I'm sure you're happy they are finished now. What a lot of work!!! Ainslee did them too and she was given the theme of fashion.
Your house on the hill looks like an ideal location for some serious stamping! Simply Beautiful.

8:52 pm  
Blogger The Park Wife said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just read yours and LOVE your cards, especially the green paisley one. I love the terrain around your home, you are so lucky!

9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home