Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sarah


And this is my beautiful niece, Sarah. She's pretty and sweet and thoughtful and kind and she loves SCRAPBOOKING! YAY!!!! We spent 5 hours one day (while her brother was at the AIS) creating paper art. It's not 'cut and paste' - it's paper art, Dave!
I took her to visit Lana at Keep It Simply Stamping and she was overwhelmed! We went home with lots of goodies (and I mean LOTS). Lana was pretty excited to see Sarah starting out on the creation journey that she was extremely generous and gave her a fantastic toolbox (about 5 stories high, with pull out boxes and handy clips to keep it all together) full of free goodies. So grateful to Lana for her encouragement. And Sarah went home with a StampinUp catalogue - oh my goodness - I'm going to have to save up for her christmas present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home