Sunday, September 30, 2007

10 minutes of fame

My father-in-law, Bruce, appears on the Batlow Apples website twice and he's only 82! check out www.batlowapples.com.au and he's the old bloke right in front, centre with the white shirt on in the "meet our growers" photo!

Thanks again Manon for a great day of chatting, shopping, learning (tea, coffee, walnut staining) and a little bit of stamping! But next time I'll have to remember to bring not so much stuff, but the right stuff. Note to self - Pack paper trimmer!

Bought a mannequin from Philippa - I'm going to try and marahjohnson-it if I can!

M

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'd love to see what you make with your mannequin! Please post some pics!
I checked out your father-in-law on the website. He must be very pleased to be on there. You should check to see if he's receiving fan mail now. :-)
Katie

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home