Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thanks

Can I just say thanks to Manon for joining me at the ACT Stamping Artists monthly meet and a great big thanks to Philippa for the Opal DreamInks and for the beautiful demo of gel medium. Seeing both your art is beautiful on online but so much more colourful in person!
I really enjoyed chatting with you today Manon and I bet you're just itching to start playing with your new stamps, aren't you?!

My head is buzzing with new ideas..and the Thomas song - Jack wants me to sing it to him when I put him to bed now "..Thomas and his friends..."

M

1 Comments:

Blogger Manon Keir said...

Thanks so much Margaret! I had such a lovely time with you at ACTSA! I haven't "properly" played with my stamps yet but will very soon! Catch up soon!! xxx

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home