Friday, June 05, 2009

More Cards


More creating (but very bad photography sorry). Above is a card demonstrating the stampamajig and two step stamping using Riding Hood Red and Pretty in Pink, also showcasing the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper.

And here is my beautiful (if it was photographed correctly) tea bag holders that I gave as gifts to all the attendees of Sunday's StampinUp party. I used So Saffron and Pretty in Pink with the new Tea Party Designer Series Paper. I know the stamp used is from the previous catalogue, but I told them about it and they were impressed anyway!

This is a birthday card using the Wild About You and A little Birthday Cheer stamp sets. Colours used are ballet blue, pumpkin pie, really rust, old olive, certainly celery and basic black.

Excuse the photography please as I was in a hurry to capture the image and it was late at night and the lighting was atrocious. Improvements next time!!

regards
Margaret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home