Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Crafter's Commandments

1. I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house.
2. I will not keep 9 projects going at one time
3. I will not pick more buttons, lace or fabric when I have a ton at home
4. I will not let my crafting area look like a condemned area
5. I will not attend craft shows just to get more ideas
6. I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts
7. I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because they are on sale.
8. I will not go off on a tangent when anyone mentions import
9. I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner.
10. I will not stay up all night crafting.
11. I will not save dryer lint, empty cereal boxes detergent scoops etc.
12. I will not buy every craft magazine I see.
13. I will not make promises I cannot keep ........

See you at a craft show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home